Pilz International Services Group (ISG), located in Cork, is the global headquarter function responsible for Pilz services. ISG is responsible for the research, development and roll out of new services to enhance the international services portfolio providing technical leadership for the Pilz services delivery teams internationally.
Through the provision of Pilz Services, we assist our customers by developing outstanding safe automation solutions locally and internationally. We ensure legal compliance and operational effectiveness when purchasing, modifying existing equipment, designing new equipment and constructing or installing new plant and processes. We provide cost effective solutions for improving existing plant, equipment or processes.
Pilz International Services Group, working with the International Sales Department is responsible for the Business development of the Pilz Services business internationally. This involves international accounts development and sales coordination of international services activities.
What we do:
- We are the Safety Advisors for the largest Food & Beverages Companies in the world operating in more than 40 countries worldwide. Our Global Customers are spread across a wide range of industries including Food & Beverage, Consumer Goods, Process Industries ….We are contracted to provide them with compliance and safety services on a regional or worldwide basis.
- We are responsible for the development and roll out internationally of a TUV Certified Machinery Safety Training Course which has been deployed globally with more than 2,500 people undertaking the training in more than 25 countries
- Our technical team coaches, mentors and advises Pilz services personnel globally on a wide range of consulting, engineering and training issues in 40 Countries worldwide.
- We are the commercial team liaising with Headquarter Health & Safety Professionals for our global customers. From discussions with our customers we present viable solutions to the most complex safety issues. We are the Project Managers for these solutions which are carried out across throughout the World.
- We have a consistent focus on Customer benefits
- We research and develop new technical training and safety services covering the whole machine lifecycle for roll out across the Pilz Group for the benefit of our customers.
- We are the technical advisors to the Pilz Software Development Team who develop new safety related software tools for use by Pilz Engineers and by our customers.